The Future of Banking Week (#FOBWEEK) is a four day online event covering a broad range of topics within the world of digital banking.
The event will start on May 26th and goes until May 29th. Attendees can view presentations and panels, interact with Q&A's, visit booths and most importantly: Engage in networking activity.
Each day in the #FOBWEEK covers a range of topics in the context of one or more regions. Every day will be scheduled during daytime in the region that is covered on that day.
- - May 26th, 2020 - North America, LATAM
- - May 27th, 2020 - Middle East, Africa
- - May 28th, 2020 - Europe
- - May 29th, 2020 - Asia, Australia
The daily schedule consist of the following:
- Startup pitches from the region
- Talks and/or panels by Venture Capitalists
- Vendors and industry leaders on “How to build a greenfield bank”
- Networking opportunities
- Panel discussions on The Future Of Banking